Post a Casting Call
Are you a producer or director? Seeking talent for your next project? Post your casting notice on Ace Your Audition.
Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject New Casting Call and include the following information...
- Basics: Title of project, type of project (film, TV, theater, commercial, voiceover, print), casting agency, production company, a short description or synopsis, the genre, union or non-union, etc.
- Dates: Audition dates, shooting dates, etc.
- Locations: Audition location, shooting location, etc.
- Compensation: What is the pay? Any other perks?
- Character Breakdown: Including age, gender, race, personality traits, and any other relevant info.
- Image(s): Whether it's your production company's logo, your headshot, or promotional material for the project, including an image is always a good idea.
- Call to Action: How should actors submit? Is there an open call? What should they prepare?
If approved, you may expect your casting notice to be displayed within 72 hours. You will receive email notification with a link.
Feel free to post your casting call on our Facebook page as well.